- Web site rebuilt. Links checked and fixed. Peasants rejoice.
- Troy finally signs up for Facebook.
- January 29, 2005: Metro Atlanta is hammered by the Ice Storm of the Century of the Month. The new TroyAndJessica.com web site goes live with much less fanfare.
- January 5, 2005: We're back from a trip to Wheatfield. Kira did amazingly well, considering she's an energetic toddler who didn't feel particularly enthused about being buckled into a car seat for 12 hours. Nothing releases the pent-up activity like a McD's indoor PlayPlace though. Traffic was great, until we hit metro Atlanta (of course). We took warm weather up to Indiana, and brought it back to ATL: tomorrow's high in Atlanta is 72, and in Wheatfield it'll be 32 with snow!
- July 18, 2004: Did I say crawling? Sorry, Kira's now toddling, though not without help... I'm now working at Envisionware as the I.T. Manager... we're switching to an IP phone service called Vonage for $15 a month... still have to do that Site Builder upgrade and rewrite...
- February 23, 2004: We're way overdue for a new issue! Kira's crawling now... I rediscover Microsoft Allegiance... we recover from Christmas, New Year's, and a wedding... the Iomojo cam makes its debut... we discover Homestar Runner... and I think it's time to update my website to the new release of Site Builder!
- August 23, 2003: New baby pictures, new job, new camera. After developing scads of film, we've scanned and post a pile of new photos at our Webshots site. I'll post some of them here as well for those visitors who can't see webshots.com, ie, anyone who's got web filtering. I'm now working under contract at Melita International, and finally my sister-in-law's boyfriend gave me his retired Fuji MX-700 digital camera. Now that I've entered the wonderful world of the megapixel, watch for more substantial graphics to appear...
- March 28, 2003: Kira Joy Thompson arrives, healthy and happy! Mom, Dad, and baby are all recovering rather well.
- September 24, 2002: Now, we can announce to the world--We're expecting
- August 4, 2002: Back from a trip to Greenville, from Matt and Sarah Umlauf's wedding.
- July 5, 2002: Another member of the family... Lawson, a domestic short-hair.
- July 3, 2002: Troy plays paintball for the first time. Loved it!
- June 14, 2002: The echocardiogram went "OK"... mainly because the tech who actually did the work was not allowed to provide much translation on what we were seeing. I'm in wait-and-see mode for now. She did say that she didn't see anything that would have required immediate hospitalization or such. Well, thank you for that! *wink*
- June 11, 2002: "Going to the doctor is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna git diagnosed with." Like a "mitral valve insufficiency."
- June 5-6, 2002: Metro Atlanta gets much-needed rain. Troy starts cleaning up old video editing work to prepare for the Myrtle Beach project. I've got 2 hours of video to thrash down to a snazzy 15-minute whirlwind video montage. Progress will be posted here.
- May 31, 2002: our web site gets a major overhaul as Troy, who does this web stuff for a living, finally updates things.
- May 30, 2002: We closed on our townhouse. We are now down to only one mortgage--praise the Lord!
- May 4-10, 2002: Family vacation to Myrtle Beach with the Fitzgeralds and Barons... and a potential future family member, John Muessen.